- Blood rushes through our veins and heartbeat accelerates. That’s why we blush in the face during the act.
2. Adrenaline, dopamine and oxytocin are the main hormones that level up. Oxytocin initiates pair bonding and that is why women fall in love with you immediately after and want to have intimate conversations. Dopamine increases our wish for partner.
3. Breathing rhythm and pulse rate accelerates which causes the so called “flush” through our stomach, chest, shoulders, neck or face.
4. Muscle got tensed in the thighs, hips, hands and so on because of the “flush”.
5. The seminal fluid collects in the urethral gland. Women’s [email protected] expands and lengthens, gets more than double its size.
6. Vulva gets engorged which provides lubrification.
7. The clitoris disappears. Actually, the external part of women’s [email protected] gets swallowed and covers it so it does seem like it disappeared.
8. All of the above, breathing, blood pressure and pulse rate continue to grow and the muscle tension reaches to the peak. And the [email protected] happens!
9. Relaxation phase which is usually longer for woman than for men. Its characteristics depend on the personality of each of us.
10. Everything backs to normal. [email protected]@ gets to its initial size very quickly.